Friday, November 25, 2011

Rocky Loves Emily - I'm Not a Dang Polar Bear, I'm a Human Being


Recently the boys from Rocky Loves Emily released a Christmas single called "I'm Not a Dang Polar Bear, I'm a Human Being."  (Also available for purchase on iTunes)  Don't let the song title confuse you cause it's a cute song that presents a more chill (pun intended) sound from their usual upbeat pop rock.  The song epitomizes the ultimate Christmas song sound - I can imagine a music video with them singing outside in the snow with Christmas lights in the background.  What a great way to start the holiday season!

Rocky Loves Emily will be embarking on their Secret Santa tour with Move Out West starting December 9th, but unfortunately they will not be stopping in Texas.  For my dedicated readers who are in other parts of the US, check out their tour dates to see if they'll be stopping by your city!  They put on a great live show, so don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment