Friday, November 4, 2011

Summer Medley 2011


I don't know how many of you know these two YouTube music fellows: Kurt Hugo Schneider and Sam Tsui.  They're notorious for making awesome cover songs and videos together.  My favorite songs that they post are mainly the medleys.  The medleys can be numerous songs by one artist compiled into one or summer song medleys that fuse all the popular summer hits into one song, and the summer 2011 medley is up for downloadNot only do Kurt and Sam make videos of cover songs, but they have filmed music videos for original songs too - I recommend watching those too!

Aside from the music aspect of their work, they have been filming College Musical, which I want to believe is a somewhat parody of High School Musical.  The songs written for this musical are absurd and incredibly exaggerated, but they're hilarious!  If you want a good laugh, I'd go watch the first episode right now!  I've been patiently anticipating the release of it, but it still hasn't come out yet...what gives?!

No comments:

Post a Comment