Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NEW Jonas Brothers song "Dance Until Tomorrow"


My days as an avid Jonas Brothers fan are coming back to haunt me!  I feel like I'm back in high school.

After a few years, the beloved trio of Jonas has a new song out!  In complete honesty, I never thought I'd see the day when Kevin, Joe, and Nick reconciled their music as a band again especially after Kevin's marriage and Nick AND Joe's solo projects.  They seriously separated themselves musically, but here they are again with a new song.

"Dance Until Tomorrow" (below) showcases a new sound much different from their pop rock tunes of their first three albums.  It sounds very radio friendly, and I can hear this being jammed out to in the car and blasting through the speakers of a club - probably due to the title having the word "dance" in it.  I'm hesitant to admit that I like it, but that's only because I like their pop rock sound better.  It's weird to see the Jonas Brothers making club/dance/trance music, which is what I'm hearing right now.  There's no doubt that the song is incredibly catchy and will probably be stuck in my head all day thanks to the "oh oh oh" hook at the beginning that plays out throughout the entire song.  Not to mention that Nick's voice still makes me melt just a little bit...



I wonder what this means for the JoBros.  Are they really going to continue their music careers together or is this a one time deal?

1 comment:

  1. Damn it! I don't wanna say that I enjoyed this track as well... But I felt it is another track to dance too, no lyrical depth! Eh! :)

    ReplyDelete