Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SIMS 2 Britney Spears - Scary teaser trailer


Here's something very different than what I usually post!  One fun fact about me is that I do amateur voice acting for SIMS, and this teaser trailer was made by one of the directors I work with - RS Productions.  Not only are his SIMS drama series popular, but he's famously notorious for creating superb music videos of Britney Spears songs.  He gains thousands of views for them and the utmost praise, and I'm proud of all the work he's done - not to mention how honored I feel to be working with him!  As the video says, he will be releasing a music video for "Scary" on Saturday, December 10th, so be sure to check it out!  I've also included some of his most popular videos to date.

"Lucky" - This one is four years old and has the most views.

"Hold It Against Me" - This is a more recent song that is very popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment