Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Skrillex - Ruffneck music video


Skrillex released a Christmas themed video as a gift for fans, and I think it's pretty cool.  It's interesting to see a dubstep video (this being my first one).  Even though there are no lyrics to help propel a story, the video is still intriguing but also a bit disturbing with its narrative - Santa be poppin' them pills!  This is my favorite track from Skrillex so far, so I'm glad to see he made a music video for it.  I guess it's a given that with a lyric-less song some of the video shots would sync up with the music, so I really enjoyed that a lot especially at the very end when the blood falls in the snow in rhythm with the piano.

Skrillex also released his Bangarang EP.  I haven't gotten the chance to listen to it yet only because I don't have the current funds to purchase it due to the excessive expenditures from this past Christmas holiday, BUT I will get it eventually and write about it!  If you have the time and money, be sure to check it out and buy the tracks and take a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment