Wednesday, February 1, 2012

All Time Low "Straight to DVD 2" ?!


Vicci told me about this interview earlier today, and it has some very exciting news for lovers of All Time Low!  Last year, the boys of All Time Low released a raunchy documentary, Straight to DVD.  Needless to say that it was a success amongst fans, and as mentioned from the interview (specifically 4:34), Alex and Jack have confirmed that there will be a second one!


Straight to DVD is a very entertaining piece of work that showcases the guys' hectic music lives.  Although the first one ventures in the past to see how All Time Low got started and how much the band has progressed, they also show audiences what life is like on the road.  They talk about their experiences in a serious and humorous way, which is what I think makes the DVD great.  Along with the documentary content, they also include a live taping of The Glamour Kills tour show in New York.

Explaining it could go on and on, so I'm going to end it there.  I'm not gonna lie, I had to write a documentary proposal for my screenwriting class last semester, and I modeled it after Straight to DVD - I pitched a proposal about some friends of mine!  As far as the second one goes, I would say that I'm excited considering I nearly jumped for joy when I received a text message from Vicci about it.  I can already predict that they'll include another live taping of one of their shows, but what I'm curious to know is what they will include for the actual documentary.  No mention of a legitimate release date yet, but it is in the works so hang tight ATL fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment