Saturday, April 21, 2012

Demi Lovato "Give Your Heart A Break" Music Video



Everyone knows that I love Demi Lovato, and I'm happy to see that she released a new music video for "Give Your Heart a Break."  That song has slowly grown on me, and now it's my favorite track on her Unbroken album!  Take a gander on the music video!  Not going to give too much away, but "Give Your Heart a Break" tells a story of a girl and guy going through a rough patch, and she cooks up a brilliant idea.

I think that with this album, she's really matured and it shows because the video's aesthetics have changed from her old ones.  I only say that because this one actually has a narrative to follow whereas her past ones focused on her performing the song with a band backing her up, and sometimes they did include a small side narrative.  In her "Here We Go Again" video, there was a narrative there with a love interest, but the video focused more on her performing with the band, which I'm not complaining about.

Anyway, the song is cute, the video is cute, so you're in for a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment