Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Artist Vs. Poet VS. Nicki Minaj


Hey!  Here are some guys I haven't seen or heard from in awhile!  Earlier today pop rock band, Artist Vs. Poet, released a cover video for Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass" with the help of many fans.  AVP requested fans to submit videos of them singing/dancing/acting crazy to create a montage video.  I think it's cute when artists and bands get their fans involved in something like this.


As for the cover itself...I'm not a big fan of Nicki Minaj or this overplayed song on the radio (but what on radio isn't?), and this cover essentially did nothing for me.  I usually like AVP's covers ("Bad Romance" is my fave!), but I wasn't feeling this one.

For anyone interested be on the lookout for their single, "Doin' Alright," coming out in October and an EP later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment