Thursday, September 22, 2011

Punk Goes Pop for the fourth time around

Read on Alternative Press that PUNK GOES POP VOL. 4 is going to be released on November 22nd!  Normally with any "Punk Goes ... " album, I get excited for it, but I looked at the song list...


Allstar Weekend - Yeah 3x (Chris Brown)
A Skylit Drive - Love the Way You Lie (Eminem feat. Rihanna)
Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! - We R Who We R (Ke$ha)
For All Those Sleeping - You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift)
Go Radio - Rolling in the Deep (Adele)
I See Stars - Til the World Ends (Britney Spears)
Pierce the Veil - Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
Silverstein - Runaway (Kanye West)
Sleeping with Sirens - Fuck You (Cee Lo Green)
The Downtown Fiction - Super Bass (Nicki Manaj)
The Ready Set - Roll Up (Wiz Khalifa)
Tonight Alive - Little Lion Man (Mumford and Sons)
Woe, Is Me - Last Friday Night (Katy Perry)


...and I am EXTRA excited.  There are quite a few good bands on this list that I'm interested in hearing, especially with the song choices.  Personal pick-out - I See Stars's rendition of Britney Spears' "Til the World Ends."  I can't help but make the connection to I See Stars's latest album name "The End of the World Party."

No comments:

Post a Comment