Thursday, September 22, 2011

Panic! at the Mercenary

Panic! at the Disco released a new song that will be featuring in the upcoming soundtrack Batman: Arkham City.  The song?  "Mercenary" (below)


I like this song.  It sounds like a mix between a Panic! sound and a Batman sound (especially with the dialogue in the music interlude).  The intro guitar melody was nice in an eerie kind of way, and I really like the "Hey Mister!" because it hooks you into the chorus.  I like that the song is energetic yet it has some semi-mellow sections with the strings; I'm not bored at all listening to this song.


Panic! comes to Austin in about a month, and I am excited to see them!  For anyone interested...they'll be playing at La Zona Rosa October 19th, and recently it was announced that Patrick Stump will be joining the tour!  It's going to be a great show!


No comments:

Post a Comment