Friday, September 16, 2011

#UNBROKEN

EVERYONE!  I am encouraged!  After the disappointments from Demi's recent song releases, I have found hope in her album again!  Demi released a video titled "A Letter to my Fans..." where she talks about how far she's come in her career, her album, and the appreciation and love towards her fans who helped her through her struggle.  A warm and touching sentiment BUT for me, I noticed the song playing in the background...a ballad that expresses emotion and power...something to look forward to when the album is released in just FOUR DAYS!
"Even if I didn't expect it, I love the life that I have, and that's what this record is about; it's about making people feel positive, it's about enjoying life, and what it's like to be me, Demi Lovato."

On a different note, I hope everyone at ACL is having a great time and enjoying the small amount of rain we're experiencing!

[[EDIT]]
I was on Tumblr just now and I found the song that's playing in the background of the video on another person's Tumblr.  "Fix a Heart"  I am in love with it already, and it's probably my favorite song on the album too.  It's so heartfelt and pretty.  Now I'm even more excited for the album to drop on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment