Monday, October 10, 2011

Liar, Liar

Christina Grimmie performed on Ellen, and the episode aired today.  She totally RAWKED it!  Unfortunately I was in class when it came on TV, but I did watch her interview and small performance with Tyler Ward on YouTube before YouTube took it down.  She also performed her latest single "Liar, Liar" live, and she is just amazing.  It's been two short years, and she's achieving the fame and recognition she deserves.  You go, Grimms!


Christina has an album on iTunes titled Find Me, and you should definitely check it out.  My personal favorite song is "Advice," so listen to that if you want a good starting point.

I am disappointed that YouTube took down her and Tyler's performance of a cover of Lil Wayne's "How To Love."  Quite honestly, I like it better than the original probably because it's a rockified rendition of it.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment