Monday, October 3, 2011

Rebel Love Song


You love them, you hate them, you love to hate them.  Black Veil Brides have released a teaser trailer for an upcoming music video for their song "Rebel Love Song" - I just love that song title.

The trailer's only 33 seconds long, but I feel as if I've been sucked into an old film from the 50s.  The kind of films that you go see at a drive-thru.  With it being in black and white, the marquee, the dramatic music...man I'm such a film nerd sometimes.

Anyway, the actual song itself off of their latest album Set the World On Fire sounds sort of happy - much different from their previous album We Stitch These Wounds.  I can definitely picture some of the clips used synced with the music.  It'll be interesting to see.  There is no exact date established, so we'll all just have to wait patiently!

No comments:

Post a Comment