Sunday, October 30, 2011

So Andy Biersack broke his nose.


For the second time in the past six months, lead singer, Andy Biersack, injures himself performing...again.  No broken ribs this time - just a broken nose.  Not just any broken nose...Biersack claims he "broke [his] nose down the center, splitting the bone."  Ouch.

Unfortunately this means that Black Veil Brides will be cancelling tour.  They've had to sit out for the rest of the Europe tour and won't be touring back in the US until after November 21st....the day AFTER I was supposed to see them, which ultimately means I CAN'T GO SEE THEM.  I'm a little disappointed, but I hope that Andy makes a quick recovery.

Honestly I am all for bands giving the greatest performance they can, but sometimes they can take it a bit far.  I have no doubts that Black Veil Brides put on an amazing performance, but if Andy's going to continue hurting himself onstage...they're going to develop a pattern of cancelling more tours, which is a disappointment.  Other than that, I still can't wait to see these guys live for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment