Thursday, October 20, 2011

We knew that we were destined to explode.


While I was out seeing Panic! At the Disco last night, I had to miss another favorite band of mine, All Time Low, perform on Conan.  They played their song, "Time Bomb," off their summer-release album, Dirty Work.  Thankfully my lovely roommate DVR'd it for me, so I watched it when I got home.  I've never seen them perform on TV before (and apparently they've performed on Conan before), so this was something new for me since I've only seen them live.  The performance was a little more raw than I expected which could be explained by the fact that they're playing in a TV studio.  It's not exactly the same fulfilling effect as a live show, but I'm satisfied seeing them play regardless.



Unfortunately there isn't a good quality video of their performance on YouTube, so here's the actual song track from the album!  They're currently in the process of shooting the music video for this song, and I am STOKED beyond belief right now!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment