Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You can't catch me na, na, na, na, na, na, na


So a few buddies of mine released their music video today.  Check it out: The After Party's "Secret Lover"

Just a disclaimer, this video is rather silly so don't take it too seriously.  I certainly can't.  I was laughing my ass off half the time.  The overall silliness is just their personalities - they like to have fun with their music.  If you want a more serious (yet fun) video you can watch "Can't Stop."

TAP is made up of four guys: Brandon, Andy, Alan, and Kenny.  They're from Manhattan, Kansas but act like they're from Texas, and they love making music. They play pop rock that makes you wanna move your feet, jump up and down, and dance like there's no tomorrow. Essentially it's a big dance party.

Don't let their crazy antics fool you, these guys know what they're doing, and they're slowly making their way up to the top.

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to agree, it is hard to take this video seriously. It's more entertaining than the countless YouTube videos I spend my day watching. and while I'm not into pop-rock, i do think they have a shot in the genre.

    ReplyDelete