Wednesday, November 30, 2011

All Time Low - Time Bomb music video


The first thing that I wake up to on my phone this morning is this lovely music video right here that I've been patiently waiting for for the last few days, and it's a great way to start my day.  All Time Low releases their music video for "Time Bomb."

I very much enjoyed this video and not because it's my favorite track on the record.  I think this might be their first one to have a legit narrative accompanying the band performance because their videos usually include them playing the song and them messing around in the video (especially for "I Feel Like Dancin'"), but I digg this.  What's also cool is that although at first you may think, "wtf?" I still appreciate the reference made in this video.  And what is that reference?  Go watch the video and find out yourself!

Le sigh.  Ten days until these guys will be in Dallas.  It's in big permanent marker letters on my calendar over there on my wall.  Such a shame.  The video makes me want to see them live again because they always put on an awesome show, but alas I can't.  Aside from that, they've really come a long way, and I'm so proud of what they've accomplished in just a few short years.

2 comments: