Tuesday, November 29, 2011

While We're Up


It's been awhile since I've done a band profile post, but here's one!  This band, While We're Up, sent me one of their songs to listen to via YouTube, and fortunately for them I actually did cause usually I ignore those messages.  The song is called "Hold," and it's a slow love ballad with sweet words that would make any girl's heart melt.


"Hold" - While We're Up

Aside from the love song to induce some winter cuddling, While We're Up is normally an unsigned acoustic pop rock band from Tempe, Arizona, and they sound like it for sure.  Their songs have a happy feel to it and could potentially brighten anyone's day.  You don't even have to listen to the lyrics - just listen to the music and the vocal melodies.  This boy duo definitely give off a coffee shop vibe, but if they get signed, I could see them doing some tours.  Give them a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment