Friday, November 25, 2011

All Time Low - Time Bomb teaser


FINALLY.  All Time Low releases something regarding their upcoming music video for "Time Bomb."  I've probably watched this bit of 21 seconds about ten times already because it's just that amazing.  Just a disclaimer: they're one of my favorite bands, so that's why I'm more compelled to watching this teaser multiple times; plus it's my favorite song on their last album!  There hasn't been an official release date announced yet, but it's "Coming Soon!"

Again, All Time Low will be performing in Dallas December 10th for Unsilent Night, and sadly I cannot be there.  Besides that, I've been hearing rumors that they will be playing Warped Tour 2012, but there is no confirmation because bands haven't been officially announced by the Warped Tour website.  That would be awesome though if All Time Low played at 2012 cause then I would definitely go see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment