Friday, November 25, 2011

The After Party - California


At midnight, my buddies from The After Party released their single called "California," and they're currently featured on the homepage of Purevolume.  Much like Rocky Loves Emily, the boys have toned it down from their usual upbeat sound with a calm acoustic sound.  It's a sweet ballad about wanting to venture to the lovely state of California (or perhaps for a certain girl they're serenading to).  I remember hearing this song live back in February, and I couldn't wait for them to release it!  Be sure to listen to the song (below) and if you like it, buy it on iTunes!

Starting in Janurary they will be touring with Allstar Weekend and will be coming back to Texas, but this Friday I will finally be seeing these fellas in San Antonio with my best friend.  We are incredibly stoked!!  It's been way too long since we've all seen each other.  There is no doubt in my mind that they will put on a great show - they never disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment