Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Alyssa Bernal releases debut album!


Remember when I went to San Antonio last month to see Tyler Ward?  Remember the talented San Antonio girl who opened up for him?  Well as of today, Alyssa Bernal released her anticipated debut album, Love Hangover, which is now available on iTunes!

I have not purchased it yet, but I do recognize some of the songs she played at the Tyler Ward show.  Her pop sound is coated with really pretty (and I do mean pretty) vocals that will put a smile on your face and could possibly turn your sad and rainy day - like today - into a sunny and happy one (I recommend listening to "Soaking Up the Sun" for that).  As I mentioned in my concert post about her, I definitely still urge you to listen to "Cali, Cali, Cali" - it's catchy, it's fun, and it's easy to sing along with.  Also on this album are collaborations with Pharrell in the song "One of Us Gotta Leave" and Jason Wade in "Hold Me Tight," which sound like two more awesome compositions.

Alyssa is a sweet girl with lots of talent and has been patiently waiting for her album to drop, so you should check it out and maybe buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment