Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Great news!

One of my lovely friends, Vicci, recently got added to the staff at Line In a Song and wrote her first "Artist Spotlight" for the site and even has her own snazzy bio too!  You should check it out because I think she's a fabulous writer and her passion for music really shines through her words.  I love reading all of her stuff!

From what I can see Line in a Song is a music site with lots to play with.  On the home page there's news updates about different bands from different genres of music.  Along the tabs there are interviews, a photo gallery, and album reviews.  The site is fairly new, but I think I might add this to my favorites on my computer.  Not only because Vicci is a part of the writing staff now but also because just from skimming through the various tabs and scrolling through the news updates, the site appeals to me and my music tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment