Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm just Killin' Time

Hellogoodbye released a new song, "Killin' Time," today, and I'm enjoying it right now.  It's kind of got this 50s happy-go-lucky feel to it like something you could pay a nickel to hear out of a jukebox or something.  I can even picture a self-made music video with a vintage look...cruising down an empty road on a Vespa, walking along the beach, and other relaxing activities.  The sound of the song is definitely different from the type of sound I associate with Hellogoodbye which is the electronic pop (famously "Here In Your Arms"), but I still like this new release!  I wonder when they'll be touring again.  Last time I saw them was last fall in San Antonio when they were touring with 3OH!3.  Hopefully they'll announce some good news soon!

Hellogoodbye - Killin' Time by itshellogoodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment