Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I See Stars - Til the World Ends cover


After much anticipation, Punk Goes Pop Volume 4 released I See Stars' rendition of Britney Spears's "Til the World Ends."  What can I possibly say?  I love it.  I will admit that at first I thought that it was just a mere carbon copy of Britney's song with some moderate tweaking, but what was really getting me was that I wasn't getting a full sense of the I See Stars guys.  That is until I hate the 3:21 mark then I was extremely happy.  Another note, I love Devin's voice, but at some points of the song I couldn't tell if it was really him singing or if they incorporated parts of Britney's vocals as well.  You have to admit his voice is normally really high when he sings, so anyone could have made that honest mistake.  Other than that, I still love this cover, and I'm even more excited for the album to be released next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment