Thursday, December 8, 2011

All Time Low - Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass music video

[[EDIT: Apparently the video wasn't supposed to be released until tomorrow, so the video ceases to exist elsewhere except on AOL Music]]



All Time Low released a music video for their Christmas single, "Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass," and it's ... interesting.  For starters, I thought they weren't ever going to film a music video for the song especially after the song has been out for a long time, so when I saw that they did, I got excited.  Two All Time Low videos within a month of each other?  Yes please!

Unfortunately my hopes got up a little too high.  The video's narrative revolves around the love troubles of a puppet by the name of Stuart who imaginese the slutty and trashy things his lady-crush does with the other employers in the office.  It's a cute and funny little video, but where are the guys?  The least they could've done was have all four of them as the employees in this video.

Other than that, I still like the song.  It gives a whole different twist on Christmas songs.  Usually Christmas songs are happy and jolly, but All Time Low's song is almost the complete opposite.  Just look at the title: "Kiss My Ass."

No comments:

Post a Comment