Monday, December 12, 2011

Christina Grimmie performs on So Random!


Christina Grimmie never fails to put on an awesome performance.  Starting from recording covers for her YouTube channel to touring with Selena Gomez to performing at the American Music Awards, this girl is seriously talented and well on her way to the top.

Awhile back, she went to the So Random! studio to perform her hit single, "Advice," and last night the episode aired!  I was in the middle of writing my research paper, but once she came on screen, I paused for three minutes to give my support to her!  No words can describe how incredible I think she is.  She has a unique and powerful voice that I don't think many people could mimic.  I think she's talented, and I can't wait to see her live one day because I know I won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment