Monday, December 12, 2011

Rocky Loves Emily - I'm Not a Dang Polar Bear, I'm a Human Being lyric video


On December 6th, the boys from Rocky Loves Emily released an official lyric video for their Christmas single, "I'm Not a Dang Polar Bear, I'm a Human Being," and it's pretty cute.  If you like to see skinny band boys strip down, then this video is perfect for you.  I'm just kidding, but there is a lyric that says, "Take your shirt off," and a couple of them do - just be prepared for that.

This is probably one of the coolest lyric videos I've seen because a lot of bands have followed the trend of releasing lyric videos with just the words flying on and off the screen in cool artsy patterns, but these guys are actually in the shot the whole video.  It gives more reason to watch this video.  Because the guys are in the video, fans are able to sing along with them.

As mentioned in my last post, Rocky Loves Emily is currently on The Secret Santa Tour with Move Out West, so be sure to check the tour dates and see if these fellas will be stopping by your city!

No comments:

Post a Comment