Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Boy Epic "Too Young To Love" music video


Y'all remember that "Wake The Dead" video released by Boy Epic back in October?  Well this weekend he released another music video titled "Too Young To Love."  Take a look!

Narrative wise, I like the video.  I feel like Matt was trying to go for a serious and intense story here.  Amidst the solo singing parts from Matt, the video shows footage of a young couple who experience the rollercoaster that is love.  There are good times and then there are bad times, but at the end of the day, they still love each other.

Once again Matt has the ability to engulf you with catchy melodies that you'll be singing randomly during the day.  I really like the simplicity of his lyrics because they are straight forward and anyone can easily relate to what he's singing about.  The song still has an electronic pop feel to it, but it has a different dynamic from "Wake The Dead."  I guess you could say this song is a ballad versus WTD's party sound.  I can see "Too Young To Love" being played at a club, but I can also see it being performed on stage at a music venue more than "Wake The Dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment