Tuesday, January 17, 2012

EXCITING NEWS!!

"It's Not Christmas Without You" by Victorious cast, Christmas Concert 2011
First and foremost, I want to appologize for my absence during the winter break, but now I'm back and ready to tackle on the blogosphere.  I hope everyone had a glorious holiday and a celebrative new year!  2012 is going to be a big year for everyone...including me!

I have exciting news!  Over the winter holiday, my sister, Tavy, and I met with two producers, and we are currently in pre-production!  We basically talked for hours about what will happen and what efforts will be made to get our music career started!  Not gonna go into much detail because everything is up in the air at the moment BUT let's just say that after a little more song writing, we will be hitting up the big studio in the near future!

Probably the highlight of my break because things are progressing musically for us!  We've been dreaming about making music since we were kids, and now our dreams are on their way!  And now....some shameless self-promotion:

Follow us on Twitter!
Check out our YouTube!
Listen to our Pure Volume!

I'll keep everyone updated with our music, so be on the lookout for future news!  Thank you to everyone who has supported us, and I personally wanna thank everyone who reads my blog and keeps up with it.  You guys are all awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment