Monday, January 30, 2012

My Genuine Find "Heartbeat" Music Video


Once again, Bobby of My Genuine Find proves he's still king (the one of many I'm sure) of the music interwebs.  This video came out just yesterday (Sunday January 29th 2012), and it's already passed 5,000 views.  To me that is quite impressive for someone who still isn't signed and isn't under any management.  He's still flying solo and seems to be doing fairly well.

I have to admit that the first thing I thought of seeing this video is that this could almost potentially be the same prequel scene, if you will, to All Time Low's "Time Bomb" (below).  It's essentially the same concept except that Bobby stays in one spot and works.  Inspiration?  Who knows?  Maybe!


"Heartbeat" tends to be repetitive with its one-line chorus repeated multiple times, but usually Bobby's songs are written to be simple and easy to learn for fans.  To me, it's another one of his cutesy electronic pop creations to tie over his fans in between albums and such.  You be the judge and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment