Sunday, February 12, 2012

All Time Low live music videos for "The Beach" and "Umbrella"


I was working on an assignment for my demography class when I found out from Vicci that All Time Low decided to release two live music videos for some old tunes: "The Beach" and "Umbrella."  Unfortunately I was unaware of their amazing existence when these were shot, so I'm grateful to view these two videos because I personally love both songs and I feel as if I'm really there seeing them live, which I miss to death right now.  I miss seeing them live so much that I'm about to jump out of my seat and dance around like a wild child!  Man, look at them...they are so young!  Zack has his afro deal going on, and Alex has his long hair.  I wish I had found out about these fellas way before, but better late than never right?  On that note, (I always have to do this) I wanna thank an old friend of mine, Skandar, for introducing All Time Low to me - I haven't regretted it since.

No comments:

Post a Comment