Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I hope today has treated you well!  I know a lot of people think that today is a stupid holiday and bash it to the ground, but I just wanna say that today is not about celebrating just significant others; it's about celebrating love whether it be with your bf/gf, your best friend, your friends, your family, or whoever!  Celebrate today with the people you love!  And yes of course you should love people everyday, but today just gives you an excuse to do so so DO IT!


Anyways, I also wanted to wish All Time Low a happy anniversary because six years ago today, they signed with Hopeless Records.  Now look at where they are!  They've accomplished so much and are well on their way to make it big!  I just wish they would visit Texas again sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment