Friday, February 24, 2012

I See Stars - NZT48


Exciting news!  Only about two more weeks until I See Stars new album to drop!  313!!  I've pre-ordered Digital Renegade, and I can't wait to see them at SXSW!  Yesterday (February 23rd 2012) they released another song off the album titled "NZT48."  What it means?  I don't know, but what I do know is that they're continuing their promise for a heavier album.  To be honest, I like the song, but I like "Filth Friends Unite," better.  "NZT48" is more of a song to jam to sitting at your computer with your headphones whereas I feel "Filth Friends Unite" has more potential for crazy dancing, moshing, or whatnot.  Besides that, I still think the song is good.  It has a techno-y embedded in it along with the heaviness, which I suppose goes with the theme of "digital" of Digital Renegade. Take a listen and take a read with the lyrics video they posted (below).

No comments:

Post a Comment