Friday, February 24, 2012

South By Southwest 2012 Plans

SXSW 2012 is around the corner in about two and a half weeks, and this will be the first year that I won't be working at it.  It's going to feel so weird not working with bands on a late night shift every night.  Regardless of that, I am still planning to go to shows whether I have my badge or not - plus some of the shows are free.  Here is the tentative schedule subject to change:

March 14th
Twin Atlantic at 1100 Warehouse

Rocky Loves Emily at 311 Club

March 15th

March 16th
Fearless Records SXSW Showcase at Dirty Dog Bar

March 17th
AP Tour at Red 7

March 18th
RockOutLoud showcase at Thirsty Nickel
Driver F

These are the places and the people I wanna see during SXSW!  I know that there are many others coming to town such as John Mayer, Bruce Springsteen, Little Lo, and more, but we can't see them all can we?  If you're going to SXSW, what does your schedule look like?!

No comments:

Post a Comment