Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rock Edition


One of the amazing things that came out of spring break was joining Rock Edition thanks to the recommendation of Vicci.  Also a big, big thank you to Michael Duncan for asking me to be aboard the Rock Edition team as a videographer and photographer.  I am so grateful for this opportunity!

Rock Edition is a website based in New York that covers rock music - the whole genre of rock.  You can find news about bands, updates with bands, album reviews, acoustic sessions, interviews, and much more, so check us out:

Rock Edition website
Rock Edition on Facebook
Rock Edition on Twitter

Also check out the interviews and acoustic sessions I did with Black Taxi, Charlie Simpson, and Go Radio!  It's a great experience to finally be working behind a camera and apply my radio, television, film skills, and Vicci and I have met some great people.  More stuff is in the works, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment