Monday, May 21, 2012

Internal Reason


Band number seven on Siri's "Bands to Listen to" list: Internal Reason, another band that followed me on Twitter during the SXSW craze.

I wanna say the band is fairly new?  I only say this because their Facebook page is sorta bare - I couldn't find a picture with their faces!  That being said, they have one song on the interwebs titled "Last Minute of a Dead Man."

These guys are straight up deathcore, which usually isn't my cup of tea but I gave it a listen.  They warned me that it would be a rough demo and in a sense it was - the vocals were kind of hard to hear but I think the guitar sounded great though.  When I was listening to this song, I instantly thought about the Houston We  Have a Problem festival from March, and I think that Internal Reason could easily fit into that line up because I can see the crowd getting crazy and rowdy to this song.  "Last Minute of a Dead Man" was posted about a month ago, so we'll have to see what else these guys have in store for their fans!  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment