Monday, May 21, 2012

Breathe Carolina - "Hit And Run"


I still feel like Hell is What You Make It just came out recently, but I wanna say it's been almost a year now?!  Is that right?  That's insane.  But here's Breathe Carolina with a new single to share with the world, "Hit and Run."

The first thing I want to point out is that Kyle does not scream in this song, however, I do believe he does more vocal singing.  If these guys are working on a new album, I wonder if they're going to subtract Kyle's scream vocals and keep it all clean...if that's the case, I might be a little disappointed, but I don't think they would do that.  Secondly, I have to say that I really enjoy listening to David's deep and husky voice during the verses because I'm used to hearing his higher toned vocals, but he sounds sexy in the lower register.  Dare I say this, but I think "Hit and Run" could be a potential radio hit to follow up "Blackout."  It's catchy, it's got a good beat, it's very dance worthy, and I already wanna see this song live.

"Hit and Run" hits iTunes tomorrow, so be sure to get it, and if you're going to Warped Tour, you definitely have to see these guys live because it's like a mass dance party.  I know I'm stoked to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment