Monday, July 23, 2012

Justin Lanning - "Air I Breathe" Music Video



Justin Lanning released his music video for "Air I Breathe" recently.  Here's someone I haven't listened to in awhile.  I always enjoy listening to his music and hearing his nice voice.  I'm a little sad because I found out about this music video in an email along with info about a show he played in Los Angeles last Friday - I couldn't go because I was flying back to Texas from Vegas!

Anyway, the one thing that I love is the concept of the music video because he includes flashbacks of the girl he's singing about.  I know it's not an original idea, but I think it's well done here especially with him discovering the camera and the flashback footage shown with an "old school camera" filter.  Take a gander!

No comments:

Post a Comment