Friday, August 24, 2012

All Time Low - "For Baltimore"


It's always nice looking forward to hearing a new track from All Time Low.  It's even nicer to wake up and it's the first thing you listen to all day - signs of having an awesome day, I hope.  That's right Hustlers, your beloved boys have released their single, "For Baltimore," off of their Don't Panic album today.

At first, it starts off kind of mellow, which I wasn't too stoked about cause I just woke up and wanted to be impressed, but don't worry, the song instantly picks up in tempo, energy, and awesomeness.  I'm currently listening to it as I'm writing this post, and it's getting me pumped up for the day.  I hear similarities with "The Reckless and the Brave," which shows their consistency in sound.  The lyrical content sorta remind me of "This is How We Do," from their So Wrong It's Right album because they talk about drinking to memories and such - that's just me and I'm not complaining.

Although I am thoroughly enjoying the song right now, it doesn't replace my personal favorites from them, but "For Baltimore" is definitely getting me hyped up for the upcoming album this fall.  I already find myself head bopping borderline head banging and also starting to sing along at the chorus.  Not to debunk Jack or Zack's guitar and bass, I have to say that the way Rian's drums and Alex's vocals compliment each other makes me wanna go crazy dancing.  But overall it's still definitely jam worthy, and I want it on my iTunes now.

I cannot wait to see All Time Low when they stop by Texas on their The Rock Show at the End of the World tour.  For you Texas fans, they'll be at both House of Blues in Houston (Tuesday November 6th 2012) and in Dallas (Wednesday November 7th 2012).  They never disappoint because they always put on an awesome show, so can't wait for November to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment