Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Clowns


Band number twenty-one on Siri's "Bands to Listen to" list: Clowns.  I found these guys when they started following me on Instagram, so I decided to add them to the list!

Clowns is a hardcore punk rock band who sound like they know how to rock.  I will admit that I was a little scared because clowns in general scare me and associating that image with a band with a hard rock sound makes me feel uneasy, but their music actually doesn't have that effect on me.  They definitely have a hard roc sound, and I can picture some of their songs in several movie scenes with bad boy characters.

What I love most about Clowns is that just from listening to them I can feel the intense energy.  They've got an infectious beat that makes me wanna rock my head (possibly head bang) and jump around.  I can definitely see a crowd getting rowdy to their music, and they seem like a crazy group of guys that can rock the stage.  I picture them to have similar stage presence as Foxy Shazam except probably not as intense.

They've had an EP out this year that you can go buy, but if you want to listen to them before you purchase, go to their Tumblr page where you can both listen and download some of their songs!  They have scattered shows from August to October, which you can also find more info on their Tumblr, so give them a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment