Monday, August 6, 2012

I See Stars - "Filth Friends Unite" Music Video


I wish I had internet this weekend because I See Stars released their music video for "Filth Friends Unite," their first single from their Digital Renegade album.  Now, I usually like all music videos that I watch, but oh my goodness, I fell in LOVE with this one.  It's not just a music video for entertainment - there's also a direct message going on in the video.

If you all remember the big hullabaloo about the government censoring the internet and social networking sites and blah-di-blah, this video addresses that incident.  I won't give away too much because I want you to watch the video, but the guys of I See Stars take on a V for Vendetta concept and basically challenge the government's big operation of censorship.

This video has me very hyped up especially because they embarked on the Allstars Tour this past weekend, and I'm hoping I can see them and snag an interview!  Be sure to catch them on tour if they're coming to your city!

No comments:

Post a Comment