Wednesday, September 14, 2011

All Night Long


Demi Lovato released "All Night Long" about 20 minutes ago as a teaser for her upcoming album "Unbroken," and the song is in collaboration with Missy Elliott and Timbaland.  Months ago, I knew that Demi and Timbaland were going to work together for her next album, and I was a little afraid of what would come out of that...and I got my answer.  I love Demi and I respect Timbaland, but I'm not a fan of "All Night Long".  It's just not Demi especially after the extremely successful release of "Skyscraper" AND the title of her album announced as "Unbroken".  "Skyscraper" and "All Night Long" are complete polar opposites.  I'm still looking forward to buying it, but I hope the songs are still Demi style!  Maybe I'm just not used to hearing her with a different sound - we'll see.  SIX MORE DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment