Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I See Stars Glow

Favorite band posted a live music video of "Glow".  It's interesting.  This is my first time hearing one of their songs acoustic, and personally, I'm not crazy about it.  I'm not trying to pick on I See Stars, but the instruments don't quite match the intensity of lead singer, Devin Oliver's vocals - he overpowers them.  I realize this is acoustic, but poor Jeff doesn't even get to do his solo.  Don't get me wrong I can appreciate the experimentation of an acoustic sound, but they should stick to the hardcore sound they usually play.  I still love the song and still love the band.  Can't wait to see them in November!

[[EDIT]]
Kso, I searched on YouTube for other acoustic versions of I See Stars songs.  I found this one, and I like this one SO MUCH BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment