Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Secret Handshake was Amazing

Earlier I read on Alternative Press News that The Secret Handshake has come to an end, and the leading man, Luis Dubuc, is investing himself in a new project called Mystery Skulls and is also a part of a metal band, Of Legends.  The first song released by Myster Skulls is "Amazing" (below).

I'd just like to point out that I enjoy seeing the cartoons playing in the background, but aside from that I've noticed Dubuc's recent interest in oldies music.  The Secret Handshake's last album, "Night and Day," sounded like a blast from the 80s, and I enjoyed it.  I'm also feeling this new sound he's working with.  I remember I saw The Secret Handshake for the first time in San Antonio last fall playing music from his new album, and it was a good show!  Now I can't wait to see what else Mystery Skull has in store for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment