Monday, December 12, 2011

Britney Spears - SIMS2 Scary music video


On Friday, Deceberm 9th, RS Productions released their SIMS 2 rendition of "Scary" by Britney Spears.  Keep in mind that this is created and filmed with the SIMS computer game, so it's not going to be as cinematic as a regular music video - though this video does have some cinematic qualities to it.

The director and creator, Roland, gives me my daily dose of Britney.  I admit that even though I love Britney, I never keep up with her music and such, so this is my way of hearing her latest music.  Roland is notorious for making music videos with the SIMS (especially Britney videos), and I think he rocks at it.  He also makes his own drama series using the SIMS, and those are quite popular as well.  It's something new, something different, and I think it should be given a chance - it's a great way to save money on production costs if you think about it economically.  Be sure to go to the actual video on YouTube and leave comments!  They're greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment