Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I See Stars new album release date


I See Stars announced their new album release date: March 13, 2012!!  I am beyond stoked!  They had been hinting a new album for awhile, and it's great to see that there is one on the way!  The guys have been saying it's going to be heavier than their previous album, End of the World Party, which should be interesting to hear.  You can hear snippets of it in this promotional video for their upcoming headlining tour, "Leave it 2 the Suits" tour:


For this tour there is a line up of I See Stars, Stick to Your Guns, Memphis May Fire, Our Last Night, and Make Me Famous, and you can hear a short clip of each band's music in the video, which I think is a cool idea!  Though I'm glad to see I See Stars as the headliner, I'm a little peeved because their drummer, Andy, told me that they would definitely be back in Austin especially after their technical difficulties mishap when they toured with Of Mice and Men.  I checked the tour dates and watched this video, and Austin (let alone Texas) is nowhere to be found!

I'm guessing the snippets of their new music is in the beginning of the video before it segues into "3D" and at the end when they stream the tour dates.  If I'm correct, then it sounds pretty good so far.  I'm not jumping up and down, so we'll have to see in March what the verdict will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment