Sunday, April 8, 2012

Empire Holiday Special Announcement!


Happy belated Easter everyone!  I hope you all had a joyous holiday and celebrated with loved ones!  I have very exciting news that's preceding all of the blog posts I need to catch up on!  This past weekend, Empire Holiday announced that they will be releasing new music April 24th 2012!

Why am I stoked?  Because these guys have been MIA for about two years, but they're back and ready to tackle on the music scene again!  I would consider them electronic pop-rock overall with some hints of screamo.  All I know is, when you listen to their music, their infectious beats will get you moving on your feet.  You can jump, you can dance, you can do the splits (okay that might hurt but you get the idea).  Don't believe me?  Go take a listen to an old song by them that was my personal favorite, "Your Kiss is a Death Wish."  While you're at it, listen to everything else too, but for sure listen to that one.

In my opinion, I think the guys are some of the most ambitious people I know because they don't do anything other than music.  Primarily the guys decided to "call it quits" to focus on real life, but evidently they couldn't resist the urgency of music streaming through their veins.  Music is always on their minds.  For almost the past month, they've been in the studio nonstop working on new jams, and now they're ready to share them with the world!  You may recognize Christopher Shelton (pictured right) from Cut Down Trees and his work with Boy Epic, but now he's back to working on Empire Holiday!  So mark April 24th on your calendars people - you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment