Thursday, May 3, 2012

Serianna's Cover Music Video of Eminem's "Lose Yourself"



Serianna is on my list of "Bands to Listen to."  I haven't gotten to them yet, but they're on there and I'll get to them as quickly as possible!  For right now, here is their rendition of "Lose  Yourself" by Eminem, and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.  However, after watching this video, I realized I don't have many old school Slim Shady songs in my iTunes, and that saddens me.

One definite thing I wanna say about the cover is that I can totally picture this being on a Punk Goes Hip Hop album.  I'm currently at the Communications building slightly head banging and dancing in my chair - people are probably staring but whatevs!  The sound and the video are both rocking with the right balance of clean and screaming vocals, and I'm always impressed when it's the same guy doing both.  If these guys rock out as much as they do in this video which I believe they do...I'm going to be an unhappy camper when I have to miss them in San Antonio at the White Rabbit on Monday (May 7th 2012).  I guess there's always be next time, so they better come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment