Monday, June 25, 2012

1985


Band number fifteen on my "Bands to Listen to" list: 1985.  Don't get the band name confused with Bowling for Soup's "1985" because this band is a group of four guys!  However, I’m a little confused because I remember a band called Fast Times following me on Twitter, but now they’re calling themselves 1985.  The bassist, Kyle, also follows me so that’s how I’m keeping myself up to date with them.

These guys are an unsigned band from New York and establish themselves as Pop/Indie.  They currently don't have any music up on their Facebook page, but they do have a single out on Pure Volume that you can listen to and download!

The song is called "On My Way."  It's a very upbeat song that makes me wanna go swing dancing.  Musically in its entirety, it's a happy sounding song - it's one of those songs where you jam it on your little radio set and dance on your bed like a little kid.  If you're having an off day like me today, I suggest you listen to it because it will crack a smile on your face.  But be forewarned that the song goes by quickly, so don't hesitate to replay it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment