Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Genuine Find - "Hello, Hello" Music Video


Bobby Mares of My Genuine Find released a new music video for his latest single, "Hello, Hello," about half an hour ago.

What I like most about Bobby's videos are the concepts and ideas that he concocts.  In this video, he sets it back a century when the only form of communication was letter writing.   However, the plot takes a The Lakehouse (starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock) turn in which the girl he's exchanging letters with is from the future, and she tells him to follow a map leading to her.  A very romantic storyline here that will make the girls love Bobby even more - plus, who doesn't love a guy in suspenders?  The cutest shot in the entire video is towards the end (which I won't give away so you'll have to watch it) but it involves using shadows!

My favorite line of the song is of course, "You had me at hello, girl, hello, hello, hello, hello" only because it's so simple but so cute and incredibly catchy.  I'm a sucker for cheesy pick up lines such as this.  As far as the song goes in general, Bobby never fails to create a cute and catchy song for fans to easily learn and sing along to.  The music itself reminds me of "Hello Universe" - hey I see some similarities here - which he's already mentioned.

Right now, Bobby is holding a contest like for every music video he comes out with, and I'm sure all the fans are pumped!  If you're a fan of My Genuine Find and wanna win some cool prizes, be sure to read the rules to find out how you can enter!  The contest ends on Saturday June 23rd 2012, so get going!

Recently, Bobby has mentioned planning a Texas tour, which I hope he does follow through with because it's been way too long since he's played music for us Texans...or at least it's been too long since I've seen him!  Let's cross our fingers and see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment